[stylist] another new list member

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 00:48:50 UTC 2014

Hi Bonnie,
Welcome to Stylist. That's quite a shift from Boston to New Zealand. Our
nephew's family moved from Florida to Australia, and they love it. I am an
online journalist turned novelist, and most of my time nowadays is spent in
promoting my YA fantasy The Heart of Applebutter Hill. I look forward to
getting to know you.
Donna