[stylist] New to the List and Looking for Guidance on a Project

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 03:56:25 UTC 2014

Quite frankly, it depends on the era and type of castle. I lost my sight
at the age of 22, so I know what a castle looks like visually, or can at
least re-create one in my head based on descriptions of one. This
doesn't mean I know what every part of the castle was used for,
nonetheless, I know enough to understand descriptions of castles.

I would research it and not worry about using descriptions found in your
research to describe your model. You're not creating a narrative for a
story but simply trying to construct a tactile, multi-sensory model to
help blind people understand what a castle looks like, and what purpose
was served by individual sections, so using descriptions found in
research would be okay, and you can always cite your sources if
uncomfortable.

Bridgit