[stylist] Transgender Spoken Word Poem

kec92 at ourlink.net kec92 at ourlink.net
Wed Jun 11 15:12:48 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I would be up to possibly doing a Writer's monthly call about spoken
word. There is a few people up at the university that I attend has a few
spoken word artists that I could talk to as well. Would anyone be
interested in learning more about spoken word?

Best,

Katie

On 16.04.2014 13:17, Bridgit Pollpeter wrote:

> Hmmmm... Interesting Writers' monthly call? Those who write and read
> performance poetry? Then we would have opportunity to actually hear it.
> Just a thought.
>
> Bridgit

[2][2] [2] [2] To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your
account
info for

> stylist:
>
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/kec92%40ourlink [4]. net [3] [3]

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/jackieleepoet%40cox
[5]
.net [4] [4] [4]
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/kec92%40ourlink.net
[6]
[3] [3] _______________________________________________ Writers Division
[2]
[2] [2] To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account
info for stylist:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/jackieleepoet%40cox
[5]
.net [4] [4] _______________________________________________ Writers
Division web site http://writers.nfb.org/ [1] [1] [1] stylist mailing
list
stylist at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/stylist_nfbnet.org
[2]
[2] [2] To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account
info for stylist:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/kec92%40ourlink.net
[6]
[3] [3]