[stylist] Transgender Spoken Word Poem

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Jun 11 17:56:42 UTC 2014

Katie

I think that would be a very interesting subject. (I remember when that came
up (Spoken word poetry) back several months ago. And then, that was the
first time I had ever heard of it. And so --- I'm interested in more about
it.

The next available time would be the last Sunday in September. What we have
for August, will be the one we had planned for this past June 1st (our
speaker's phone went south on her, and we had to reschedule. (MMM, what is
the origin and full definition of that phrase "went south...."?)