[stylist] Transgender Spoken Word Poem

myrnaspoetry myrnaspoetry at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 18:17:02 UTC 2014

Here is what I found on 'went south'. True or not... Your guess is as good as mine.
The expression "went south" is used to define failure, loss or a bad experience and started after the Civil War. "Went South" was used in a derogatory manner to infer that anything from the South was bad, a failure. The term is attributed to General William Sherman during the burning of Atlanta.

Sent from my iPhone