[stylist] Writing process blog tour mentions 4 blind writers - 3 in Writers' Division

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Mon Jun 16 17:08:42 UTC 2014

Hi,
This content is very up-lifting.

Thanks for sharing.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jackie Williams via stylist
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 12:45 PM
To: 'Applebutter Hill'; 'Writer's Division Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [stylist] Writing process blog tour mentions 4 blind writers - 3 in Writers' Division

Donna,
Thank you so much for forwarding this information.
Reading all about e process you use for writing makes your novel so much more meaningful to me. I do think, as a blind person, with a hearing problem, the more information I have about a book or a story, before starting to read, amplifies my understanding about 100%.
Also, I have been very aware of Amy Kraut-horn's accomplishments for some time. Also, we have seen more of Phyllis Campbell's work lately.
All of this makes me proud to be on this list and able to share thoughts with all.
th

Jackie

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.