[stylist] Writing process blog tour mentions 4 blind writers- 3 in Writers' Division

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 21:44:56 UTC 2014

Jim,
Thank you, glad you found it uplifting.
Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Homme, James
via stylist
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 1:09 PM
To: Jackie Williams; Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] Writing process blog tour mentions 4 blind writers- 3
in Writers' Division

Hi,
This content is very up-lifting.

Thanks for sharing.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jackie Williams
via stylist
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 12:45 PM
To: 'Applebutter Hill'; 'Writer's Division Mailing List'
in Writers' Division

Donna,
Thank you so much for forwarding this information.
Reading all about e process you use for writing makes your novel so much more
meaningful to me. I do think, as a blind person, with a hearing problem, the
more information I have about a book or a story, before starting to read,
amplifies my understanding about 100%.
Also, I have been very aware of Amy Kraut-horn's accomplishments for some
time. Also, we have seen more of Phyllis Campbell's work lately.
All of this makes me proud to be on this list and able to share thoughts with
all.
th

Jackie

Time is the school in which we learn.