[stylist] lines on a page

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 23:55:51 UTC 2014

Atty,
You can use the Word Count dialog to see how many lines are on a given page
-- alt+t, w. I need to root the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor to read it
though. It's near the bottom of the list after the character count and
paragraph count.

I can't get Insert+delete to work for telling me what line I'm on. It just
says something like "Page: 1 of 1, Words: 50, and then gives a percentage,
which doesn't seem to line up with where I am.
Donna