[stylist] lines on a page

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Mon Mar 3 13:07:00 UTC 2014

Hi,
To get a count of words on a page, the easiest thing to do is to open a new, blank document and write in that. Then, use the status line reading key of your screen reader. The reason I say this is that if you are writing in a document and you somehow have a document that is more than a page, Word automatically tells you the word count in the whole document. It does that by default. If you want to exclude, say, the title and author, put your cursor below that and use CTRL+SHIFT+END to select to the bottom of the document, and then, without touching anything else, read the status line. Be careful not to hit DELETE.

Jim