[stylist] Smashwords Read an E-book Week?

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 17:17:33 UTC 2014

Hi Friends,

Are any of our other published authors participating in Smashwords' Read an
E-book Week? My novel The heart of Applebutter Hill is on sale through
3/8/14 for $1.25 using the coupon code REW75 -- it's a 75% discount. It's
available in 7 e-book formats including .rtf or .pdf for reading on your
computer and .epub (Nook, Apple, Sony, Kobo, etc.), and .mobi (Kindle).

The link to my page is:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/313071?ref=DonnaWHill

The info on the discount coupon is under "Heading Level 3, Price: $6.99 USD"
after a "Buy" link and a few other links followed by:

Block quote

Use the code  REW75   at checkout for  75% off during our site-wide
promotion!

 (Offer good through March 08, 2014)

Block quote end

Lots of authors are participating, so you can get some really good deals.
Just enter on the "site-wide Promotion" link on my page.

Donna

-- The Heart of Applebutter Hill - a novel on a mission:

http://DonnaWHill.com <http://donnawhill.com/>