[stylist] Smashwords Read an E-book Week?

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 3 17:50:31 UTC 2014

Yes, three of my books

WHO WILL HEAR THEM CRY (which is a mystery featuring a blind protagonist)
A PLACE TO BELONG (a teen-age girl's steps to accepting her blindness along
with personal problems)
and my latest, released around two weeks ago
OUT OF THE NIGHT (supernatural, dealing with adjustment, and the world of
the blind over a hundred years ago, along with a modern protagonist)
all available at discount.
See details at my page
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/phylliswrites

I hadn't posted because I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to do so.

Thank you, all of you, for such a great list.

Phyllis