[stylist] Making recordings of new stuff Re: lines on a page

Robert's Cox email newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Mar 6 21:46:27 UTC 2014

Jim

MMM, after reading my answer, and if I didn't understand your message, write back.

but I'm saying- make a recording with you sitting at your computer with the system volume up, so we can hear both you talking and the computer performing whatever keystroke you give it, and/or   we are hearing text or menu labels, etc. It would be as if we are sitting in the room with you.

Sent from my iPad
Robert Leslie Newman

Personal website: http://www.thoughtprovoker.info
President, NFB Writers' Division
Website: http://writers.nfb.org
Chair, NFB Communications Committee
First Vice President, NFB Omaha Chapter
Vice President, Nebraska NFB Senior Division
Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired