[stylist] Page numbering

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Fri Mar 7 17:02:11 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I have managed the whole paragraph spacing thing without tabs. Now, I am trying to work out how to put the story name and the page number in the right corner of each page.

I have been trying to do the header thing. Insert header, but after that things get a little iffy. If it was just the page number, that would be cool, but I need to have the name of the story in the right-hand corner also.

I am using 2007 and Jaws 11.

I am not sure they even need it if they will be reading it on their computers, but if they print it out they will. They say follow the regular guidlines, so I am trying.

Any help would be great,
Atty