[stylist] Thea, New Kid

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Mon Mar 10 15:33:47 UTC 2014

Hi Thea,

Welcome. I get so frustrated when this happens. If writing letters isn't
working and there is no phone, all you can do really put a claim against
them, or have all your blind friends write them too. I always write a letter
if I run into issues. Even if nothing happens I stand up for our comunity.
Sometimes it works great! Sometimes I get nothing back.

All you can do is your best!

Well met,
Atty