[stylist] Introduction

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:24:01 UTC 2014

Hi Stylists,

Just joined the group and it looks very promising;  I'm looking forward
to interesting chats with y'alls.  I write poetry and fiction, and am
currently about midway through my second (as yet unpublished) novel,
which I label as literary fantasy.  I can easily say without feeling
silly that writing, at least on that incredible sleigh ride we sometimes
experience where word meets rhythm meets metaphor and you feel like your
mind is made of lightning and rainis my favorite thing in the world:
better than chocolate ice cream, better than hot raunchy sex, better
than anything.  IN the meantime, though, I'm looking forward to some
smart sassy talk with some smart sassy new friends. Cheers, everybody.

--Bill