[stylist] gay protag

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Wed Mar 12 15:31:53 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Some agents might be very in to it and there are also GBLT friendly
publishers also.

Don't give up on it just cause he or she is gay!
Timing is everything. There is a huge movement around same sex couples
getting rights, and though there are still people who discriminate our
society is evolving to higher thinking all the time.

 There is a nitch for it and if you search out some of the publishers that
accept lesbian and gay lit, some of them don't even require agents.

Write on,
Atty