[stylist] gay protag

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:52:37 UTC 2014

HI Attie,

The gay themes in the novel aren't principally what keeps me from
continuing to market it.  I've become more interested in  my current
project for a variety of reasons, some artistic, others business
oriented.  I think I'll come back to the gay novel once I have this one
under my built and, hopefully, on the shelves of Barnes and Noble, or
anyway on the servers at Amazon.  However that may be, though, I truly
appreciate your support.

--Bill