[stylist] Thea - Love Scam

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Wed Mar 12 18:04:27 UTC 2014

Chris, this is exactly what I wanted the article/story to do.
I wanted you to feel her wooing me, feel me falling in love, feel the hurt,
disappointment and anger.
Like I said in my article, I reported her, and they removed her profile.
Thing is, that's all they can do, and that p***es me off.
I'm glad you took the time to read.
I'm beginning to think I could use an editor, to help with the work of
stories, novellas, novels, etc.
Do you think I'm at that stage now, where I could hire an hour or two of
editorial help?
And yes you're right. In my article, I mentioned that I was one of the lucky
ones, that I didn't have the money.
But God, if there's anything that hurts worse than a love scam, I don't know
what it is. Like I said, people who are targeted get targeted often, for one
reason or another.
After 48 years on this Earth, I've been targeted for many things by people
who thought they could get me, and when I was young and didn't know any
better, they did.
I'd write an aftermath article, but I'm too depressed to put words together.
Before Susan, there were a couple plain old "bad" relationships, the king of
which was a 16-year marriage, and very shortly after the divorce, my husband
died. I was not allowed to go to the funeral. I was told that if I so much
as came on the property, which is now occupied by a house guest-cum lord of
the manor, I would be arrested.
While my ex was dying on Maui, I was not allowed to talk with our teenagers
or go home.
I'm taking the day off today as for writing, because my depressive disorder
and my physical pain issues have gotten the better of me.
Like I tried to say in "I'll Call Her Sandy", even if you're smart enough to
avoid the money they're after, the price is still too high.
You don't want to know what I'd actually like to be done with those SOB's.
Let's just say our jails are already too full, and if I were queen of the
world, things would be somewhat more Draconian, but the world would be a
hell of a lot safer.
I wouldn't waste my time on too many prisons. Let's just put it that way.
The world is too lenient with criminals, in my view. Hmm. If I were queen of
the world -- Change the names, and you have a science fiction story. A
distopia, probably.
But my intentions would be good.
Thea