[stylist] writing sample

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 03:57:20 UTC 2014

My 18-month-old son is Declan, and my four-year-old girl is Penny. I'm
totally blind and my husband has some partial vision, though he uses
nonvisual tools mostly. We don't have a lot of family support though my
family lives in the same city. The kids see very little of my family,
and my husband's family lives five hours away. My husband's siblings
have only met the kids once in person. So extended family isn't a
concept my kids completely understand.

Bridgit