[stylist] writing sample

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 04:58:11 UTC 2014

Chris,

I can't say much about your writing as it's usually solid, and this
piece is no exception.

I do agree with Thea that within context of how that para is currently
written, me should be us.

I would like to see this be a bit more literary, but it's good and
strong.

I would try to push the bowling ball metaphor a little further. And I
also agree that the info about Louisa Murray feels a bit disjointed with
how this piece is currently written.

My only real critique is to consider playing with POV and the metaphor
angle a bit more. Can this piece be expanded anywhere, especially when
you bring your own story into it or the bit about Murray?

Otherwise, good, solid piece.

Bridgit