[stylist] lgbt and NFB

Tyler programmer651 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 04:55:45 UTC 2014

That's the main difference between the NFB Writers mailing list and the Behind Our Eyes mailing list; the
Behind Our Eyes mailing list is super strict that posts must be about writing. They do allow LGBT
themed writing to be shared, but it still has to be a piece of writing, not the initiation of a discussion. Here on
the NFB Writers' Division list, unlike Behind Our Eyes, we can talk about anything, not just the
craft and sharing of stories, poems and essays.
Tyler Z