[stylist] JAWS and Our Craft

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Fri Mar 14 14:37:52 UTC 2014

Hi Robert,
I'll have to give the text analyzer another try. So far, listening to it totally annoys me. And when I spell check in Word, it looks for extra spaces between words. Also, in the technical world, we spell things with a lot of crazy upper and lower case changes, so the text analyzer would just put out a lot of false negatives.

Thanks.

Jim