[stylist] Smell

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 20:31:57 UTC 2014

OMG, Declan's had a cold for two weeks, now Ross is home with the flu
today. I'm surrounded by sick people!!! I rarely get sick too, but
surrounded by so much sickness, I'm counting the hours. I've been
disinfecting everything all day, LOL!

I don't often smell things, or smell them well. Not sure why, but as
long as I can remember, my sense of smell has been very under-developed.

Bridgit