[stylist] Humanware Anyone?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 02:30:51 UTC 2014

For my birthday last year, I finally bought myself the most recent
Victor only to have this most recent version come out, grrrr. You can
purchase up to a 32 gig card for Victor's though, so I have a ton of
books, music and movies on mine. And while in school, I did use
textfiles from time to time, but the radio feature would be really nice.
Fortunately, my IPhone has a tune-in radio app I found, and we can
access local stations, national and even some from other countries. My
son loves this Balliwood station from India that plays Indian pop and
rap, LOL!

Bridgit