[stylist] Humanware Anyone?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 02:40:09 UTC 2014

I just use Google or my IPhone.

Bridgit

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Miss Thea
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 7:10 PM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] Humanware Anyone?

Bill, I have a Stratus. I wonder if I can do all that stuff with it? The
Victor Stratus is a lean, mean, reading machine, but I never read in the

help file where I could get access to a dictionary or thesaurus. Those,
IMO, are a writer's best friend. Anyone know of a good dictionary and
thesaurus one can download from the
net, or are Word's thesaurus and research tools quite sufficient? Thea