[stylist] Of Thea and Miracles was HumanWare and Houses

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Mon Mar 17 00:19:45 UTC 2014

Sure thing, Bill.
I'm so blessed to have joined this list.
The feedback I get is nothing short of like talking with Jesus about my
writing.
It's like he's sitting down beside me at the laptop and saying, through all
of you, "Okay, Thee, this bit works. However, you just said that two
paragraphs ago. People's attention spans are short, but they ain't that
short." Jesus and Thea laugh.
"Okay now, kiddo, if ya wanta get blessed, let's kick some butt. And
remember, you're my writer.""
Joining this list is the best thing I've done for myself.
thea