[stylist] What I Did Last Summer

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Mon Mar 24 19:42:24 UTC 2014

Hi,
Hi.
My attempt at doing the writing prompt reminds me of when, in grade school, we would get up in front of the class and say what we did over the weekend or over the summer. That, compared to the brilliant stuff I am reading makes me want to know this. How do I continue on my journey to explore from being a very bad writer as a programmer, to where I am now, which is being able to string together an article about mundane stuff like how to use some piece of software, to doing, possibly, a little more poetry and trying to be brave at it, or maybe a short story? What is good to read about that will help me give it a try and get better at this. I don't have the time to be a real writer, whatever that is, but it would be fun to see what it is like.

Thanks.

Jim

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.