[stylist] LGBTQ REVISITED

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 17:25:29 UTC 2014

Today's show is sponsored by the good folks at no hope dot com
After all, if you realy think about it--why bother?

And the makers of Just Right Gas Ovens. They're just right for cooking a
turkey, baking a lasagna, or putting your head in when you're fresh out of
bullets, low on vodka, and sleeping pills just don't seem to do the job.

*note* type in the special code 'Sylvia Plath' and receive a 10% discount!