[stylist] a different take on archaeology

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat May 3 22:33:04 UTC 2014

Chris,
I just finished reading your story on archaeology and liked it a
lot.
Yes, I really did hate the grandpa (I'd say he was bipolar) and I
also didn't really like Dead's dad, who lied to his wife and then
subjected Dean to the abuse.  It's really too bad that there are
actually people out there like that.  I also really liked the
symbolism you used.
Maybe you can get your story published in Slate and Style? You've
had some other good ones published there before I really enjoyed
the one the braillist.)
Vejas