[stylist] a different take on archaeology

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun May 4 16:39:36 UTC 2014

It could be enough that he was drinking. Some folks are horribly mean whan they drink but otherwise fairly decent people. Len maybe left him because he so wanted to do his thing and maybe Grandpa had been sober for some time but something Len didn't know about happened to make him start again. My grampa was not a nice man but he'd quit drinking before I was old enough to remember but he'd have done some time in our age for leaving his kids in the truck while he went in to drink. Fortunately when my father drank he was a happy drunk and was not abusive. The other thing is John had the night to mellow and abusive people do tend to overdue the niceness to make up for what they've done.

Sent from my iPhone