[stylist] For what it's worth: Poetic prose post

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue May 6 19:17:51 UTC 2014

Hey Bridgit,

I've gone through this piece a couple of times, and wish I had one tenth of
the lyrical sense that you do. Your prose is very emotive, very evocative. I
saw the symbolism as I read it, although I didn't connect it to what you
intended until I read your explanation of it. On my own, knowing what I do
of you, I completely misinterpreted the piece. However, I still got
something out of it. Thanks for sharing.

chris