[stylist] For what it's worth: Poetic prose post

Chris Kuell ckuell at comcast.net
Tue May 6 21:25:58 UTC 2014

Bridgit,

Now that I know what the piece is about, my initial interpretation seems way
off base. But what I was thinking was of how sick you were as you lost your
sight (into the darkness...) and the turmoil, the pain, and the hope that
you must have had at that time. The pagan and Christian symbolism didn't
mean anything to me, except that perhaps you were paying a very deep price.
So I was sort of on the right path, but sort of not. And that's pretty much
how I roll.

chris