[stylist] a different take on archaeology

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Wed May 7 00:14:42 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,
I would like to take you up on your offer, but the NFB doesn't have a local
chapter in our area. I would, if it works for you, however, donate $5 to the
Lehigh Valley chapter of the NFB of Pa., which is where I grew up. And, I
promise not to share your book. Let me know how this sounds to you. I'm sure
I can make the donation in such a way as to get an email receipt which I can
forward to you.
Donna