[stylist] Phyllis Campbell in editor's columnFW: Blind Post for May part two

Applebutter Hill via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 02:22:24 UTC 2014

Hi Friends,
Thought you'd like to know that our own Phyllis Campbell's books were
featured in this month's issue of The Blind Post. It's the first column, but
it's down a ways and there aren't any navigation markings. You can use Jaws
Find (F4) and copy the following line:

** Books, books, and more books

Congratulations, Phyllis!
Donna