[stylist] to tell or not to tell

Chris Kuell via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Mon May 12 13:04:03 UTC 2014

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment thoughtfully on my story. I
agree with you 100% about the ending, and the route I chose is probably more
a reflection of the author than the character in the Story, Robin, who would
have had better sense. I always preach about how important it is that we set
good examples, that we act with intention to demonstrate our independence,
that we groom ourselves well and show the world we can do anything we set
our minds to. But, being human isn't always that easy, and while I
understand and try to act properly, I don't always accomplish it. And thus,
I had Robin park Sid inappropriately, just living out a vindictive fantasy
in a story that I would never do in real life. Probably.

chris