[stylist] Flash fiction

Jackie Williams via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Tue May 13 22:07:02 UTC 2014

Atty,
I re-read your story, E-Girl, and I am embarrassed that I did not realize
that Carly was not herself an E-girl. I think what confused me was the title
and the first paragraph and the premise that it set up in my mind. The later
parts do support that she might not be. Having the E-cat also made me thing
that as an E-girl, she would want an E-cat.
It makes me feel stupid to have been so far off in my interpretation.  The
value of trying to critique something is what we learn about other writers
and about ourselves.
Thanks for responding.
Jackie