[stylist] Writing about writing

Lynda Lambert via stylist stylist at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 23:35:45 UTC 2014

I found some creative time yesterday to work on a piece about writing about writing - my favorite subject to write about btw.

I published it on my blog at:
http://lyndalambert.com/how-to-create-a-poem-from-your-journal-entries/

My husband is recovering here at home for a brief time, and will go back to the hospital after Memorial Day. We don't yet have the date. He is doing really well though, all things considered.  It is keeping me hopping - yesterday was the first time in over a month that I could sit down and actually think enough to write something creative.

Have a very good holiday, everyone.
Lynda
Lynda McKinney Lambert, MFA
Artist, Educator, Author
104 River Road, Ellwood City, PA 16117
http://www.lyndalambert.com

"Human beings are creatures who conceal an interior of uncharted chaos which lies beneath the surface reality"James Baldwin, The Creative Life (1962)