[stylist] Poem -

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:01:24 UTC 2014

Hi Linda,

Thanks so much for your thoughtful response to my poem, "Alien". I had
that dream about eight years or so ago and it's haunted me all that
time, as you can see.  Even now, I have the sense that I was granted a
peek into the lifeways of some whole other kind of people.  They were so
strange, a child might have screamed, but they were so peaceful, it was
a great pleasure to visit them, whehter or not they were merely the
figments of a dream.  Again, thanks so much for your comments.

--Bill