[stylist] Poem -

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Nov 4 19:04:41 UTC 2014

Bill

How amazing that a dream has stayed with you this long.

The idea that we can reach across the void and build bridges to others of good will, be they dream bridges or something more substantial" is one thing I find fetching about the whole science fiction thing.

One thing interesting was that for all the alien beings' strangeness, they were just folk "not saints" just good people.

I really did enjoy it, and now I can't get your dream out of my head.

Shawn