[stylist] Writers' division Member - Author now has 5 books up and for sale!!!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Nov 11 14:30:53 UTC 2014

Jerry whittle has written five novels that are available on amazon Kindle
Ebooks.

#1 Slingshot, a baseball romance

#2 standing with Better Angels, a blind minister finds work in a homeless
shelter in the French Quarter of new Orleans

#3 Two hearts Make a Bridge, a blind graduate student finds love and tragedy
and triumph

#4 Honeysuckle time, a south Carolina family fights for survival in the
Civil war

#5 Santa Rides again, a children's story with a positive philosophy about
blindness

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

President, NFB Writers division

characteristic that defines you or your future.

Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.