[stylist] STYLIST member and her 5 books - congratulations to her!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Nov 11 15:42:32 UTC 2014

Please could you tell members about the novels which I have published on
Amazon, all are available on Kindle with audio enabled.

Thank you very much

Thea Hartley ( Phillips/ Horton)

1.  The French Letter King. ***** star rating

A biography about my grandfather who came from an impoverished background to
become the first manufacturer of condoms in the UK.

2.  No Refuge . ***** star rating

A book about domestic violence and two women's attempts to escape from it.

3.  Rapture Recaptured. *****star rating

A sexy erotic book about two people in their sixties who fall in love. A
great love story ( with adult content).

4.  Sensuous  Secrets ***** star rating.

A love story between a single, retired woman and a widower who surmount many
problems to be together . They are both over sixty and have a passionate,
sexy relationship. ( adult content).

5. Kith and Kill.

This novel is available for preorder and will be released on 22nd November.

It is the first in a crime, mystery series featuring Criminal Psychologist
Resa James.

The first story is about young couples being mysteriously murdered. The only
connection that is found between them is that they visited a fertility
clinic. Can you work out who the murderer is?

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

President, NFB Writers' Division

characteristic that defines you or your future.

Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.