[stylist] Credit cards and Paypal

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Nov 15 16:47:02 UTC 2014

Paypas is a super good idea. I was going to say you could use the iphone for
taking book orders and receiving payment that way, too. This is how work is
sold at my shows - my granddaughter is the person who does all the sales. It
goes directly to your bank, and you have it there within the day. Two
options would be good - people sometimes need a choice. Not everyone has
Paypal.  Lynda