[stylist] ANOTHER question for lynda or anyone else about blogging

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 19:57:35 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I wrote a couple of days ago that I will be starting a blog for English class soon.
I just had one more question about it.
My teacher would really like us to use images for each post.  He feels that images
would make it a bit more visually enhancing  for people, for which I agree.
What have you done about images for your blogs? I was thinking that I could get
sighted help at home for the time being, but is there a way to do it independently?
I would really appreciate your feedback.
Thanks,
Vejas