[stylist] Poem - "David" - ??? Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:33:11 UTC 2014

HI Jackie,

Thanks for giving "David" a read, and for your kind comments. It's been
good to have a place to fire off poems, what with you and Chris and all
the others to offer your keen commentary.  My writing life is going
really well lately;  I deeply hope the same is for you, and for everyone
here.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"