[stylist] Poem: Autumn plans

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:33:20 UTC 2014

Hi jackie and all,

Wow! Thanks for the positive comments and feedback on this poem. I really appreciate it.
To answer your clarification questions, I am indeed female. The boy I referred to in the first stanza is an allusion to Homer Hickam. This poem was partly inspired by the film October sky.
Do you guys have any suggestions for cleaning up or compressing the poem a little bit? Does it need it? With so many words, it is very hard to pick and choose if any need to be cut out or rearranged.
Thanks,
Chelsea