[stylist] Anyone else having Voice Over troubles?

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Oct 10 16:23:57 UTC 2014

finitely do try upgrading to 8.02. Another thing to look at would be in the Braille settings. I've heard that the status cell -- or whatever that thing is should be on with your version. Whan I downloaded 8.00 my cell came on and I never had any problems but with 8.02 I think it's off and working pretty good. Sometimes I get thrown out of an app but don't know why.
Barbara

Sent from my iPhone