[stylist] Inquiry about not being sure?

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Apr 1 11:25:54 UTC 2015

Michael

I too would read it!

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
President, NFB Writers' division
Our Division's Website: http://writers.nfb.org

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.