[stylist] could anyone read this please?

Pagan Tree 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:43:57 UTC 2015

Vejas, This is going to sound very strange I am sure. But will you call me
tomorrow please? My number is (208)339-2430. I have something to ask you
from the officers and board of the Writers Division.  Um, I am in Pacific
time. I do not know where you are, but I will be home in the afternoon and
available after that.
This is not an April Fools joke. I promise you, it really is important.
Thanks, Eve Sanchez