[stylist] could anyone read this please?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:30:55 UTC 2015

Vejas,

Another thing that occurred to me is to use more direct quotes from the book
to better illustrate your points. You currently only have one quote, but
when reviewing and analyzing written work, it's best to use direct quotes to
help demonstrate the point you are trying to make. Don't burden your review
with quotes, but find ones to help strengthen your argument.

Bridgit