[stylist] could anyone read this please?

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Apr 2 14:38:50 UTC 2015

Vejas

As someone who appreciates a good book review (and who has toyed with writing them), I was interested to see what you had written.

My experience is that different book reviewers have different philosophies about writing negative reviews.  The reviewer for Analog magazine does not write them because he feels his purpose is to turn people on to good books.  Other reviewers will write negative reviews.  Keep the purpose of your review in mind.  It looks like you're purpose is to say that this book was not according to my taste and this is why.

You really don't need the last sentence since the reader will make his own decision anyway.

Otherwise, a good first effort.

Shawn